The Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB) together with the IFRS Foundation are organising a workshop on IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts on 17 May 2018 (Thursday) which will be held at Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur.
This inaugural one-day workshop will provide insights about this first truly international IFRS Standard for insurance contracts. You will hear from a panel of distinguished presenters, including members of the International Accounting Standards Board, who will share their practical and direct knowledge of the implementation challenges of IFRS 17.
The presenters are:
1. Amaro Gomes, IASB Member
2. Darrel Scott, IASB Member
3. Paul Davis, CFO Asia, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE
4. Martyn van Wensveen, Partner – Advisory Services, EY Malaysia
5. Jeong Hyeok Park, Chief Accounting Officer at Samsung Life Insurance
6. Ken Pushpanathan, MASB WG Chairman for IFRS 17
See the workshop programme for more information.
• For delegates from Malaysia, please click here for the brochure.
• For delegates outside Malaysia, please click here for the brochure.